MOUNTAIN EQUIPMENT SHIELD JACKET - SHIELD JACKET
Mountain Equipment Shield Jacket - Used Stereo Equipment Sale.
Mountain Equipment Shield Jacket
- Mountain Equipment Co-op (MEC) is a Canadian consumers' cooperative, which sells outdoor recreation gear and clothing. MEC is notable for its commitment to environmental protection and other causes.
- A broad piece of metal or another suitable material, held by straps or a handle attached on one side, used as a protection against blows or missiles
- armor carried on the arm to intercept blows
- Something shaped like a shield, in particular
- A police officer's badge
- a protective covering or structure
- protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
- an outer wrapping or casing; "phonograph records were sold in cardboard jackets"
- An outer garment extending either to the waist or the hips, typically having sleeves and a fastening down the front
- a short coat
- A metal casing for a bullet
- An outer covering, esp. one placed around a tank or pipe to insulate it
- provide with a thermally non-conducting cover; "The tubing needs to be jacketed"
"Bonehead" Riot Shield
NOTE: Sorry for the long, dark, long and dark story. You don't have to read it if you don't want to.
Used during the great "Cinnamon" drug war, these beasts were used to hold back hordes of delerious druggies. In 2020, towards the end of the long war, the US military had finally caught the two men responsible. Dr. Hinrich Scholz, the insidious mind who designed the drug; and Kyle Benton, an insane cult leader and the most notorious of the drug clans. Both men, convicted of multiple felonies (mostly homicide and kidnapping) and were sentenced to 150 years. But Kyle requested his sentence to be 666 years. The judge promptly denied it and kept the sentence to 150. Outraged, the cult leader cursed the judge and announced that if anyone were to kill the judge before Kyle died, he would offer them salvation!
Thousands of rioters from all over the country began to siege the courthouse. Fortunately, the attacks were anticipated and hundreds of S.W.A.T. and Military personal protected the courthouse. However, many were armed only with these shields and a nightstick to keep them back. The reason why the military and police called these shields boneheads was because they were capable of smashing a person's skull.
For three days the building was sieged. Finally, the judge decided that this could not go any longer. He changed the sentence to capital punishment and it was to go into effect immediately.
Taking the service elevators, the two convicts were lifted onto the roof with an escort of 15 men. Their mouthes were taped shut, to prevent them from saying anything to encourage the crowd. Then their legs were bound to the building's edge. Finally, the firing squad was ordered to fire.
Screams and wails were heard. Then silence....
The two men hung limp, bloodied and lifeless. The rioting stopped and the Military and Police managed to arrest the aggrivators without resistance. All of them were sentenced 10 years of psycho-therapy and a fine of $200 dollars.
Despite the events of those three days, many people around the country rejoiced. It was a sign of hope! A sign that the end was near. And that the clans, which were once feared, would soon be done away with........................
Shield in the National Museum of Archaeology, Dublin, Ireland
equipment rental rochester mn
austin medical equipment
used fitness equipment uk
lawn equipment trailer
china spy equipment
robin lawn equipment
heavy equipment operators employment
fluke pat testing equipment
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT MANUALS : MEDICAL EQUIPMENT « HOME » MOUNTAIN EQUIPMENT SHROUD JACKET REVIEW. SHROUD JACKET REVIE
Post a comment